?

Log in

No account? Create an account

adq


Andrew de Quincey's livejournal


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Android USB progress
adq
I finally made some progress on the Android USB code last night; I've got the codeaurora USB host/function code pretty much integrated into the Hero source tree: it builds cleanly.

Right now it only switches based on the USB OTG ID pin (much like the Droid's usb host support does). I don't want to force people to use that if they don't want to, so I just need to add a software override switch into /sys.

That won't take long, so after that, its test/debug time!


As for the joggler, the final piece I need to get going is the IEGD driver; I've downloaded it, but not had time to patch/build the kernel module yet.

  • 1
Not had the time yet unfortunately.

  • 1