New shiny things:
- Lots of display model fixes - curses is working even better.
- Added command history (use UP and DOWN on 5-button control) - decided it was essential after testing on the bus this morning :)
- If you type RESTART into curses, it forgets the screen size.
- Implement caret on bottom window.
- I've not implemented the code for timed events; easy to do, just too late just now to do so.
- Need to persist the game state when you hit HOME on the kindle.
You can play The Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy in all its textual glory over here. Incidentally, its a Java applet running a z3 file....